I'm not usually one to make New Year's Resolutions. The typical lose weight, eat healthy, work out etc just don't work for me. It's not fun and I rarely stick with it. So this year I decided I would find something I could actually follow through with and enjoy along the way. There are two parts to my resolution and obviously one of those was not to stop procrastinating...because here I am FINALLY getting to part 2 of my resolution!
The first part of my resolution is to be more spontaneous and to step out of my comfort zone. I am choosing to live my life following my new motto "What the heck, why not?" For those of you who know me really well I am definitely an overthinker. I play on the safe side of life, and I tend to miss out because I don't jump at the chance to do new things and I rarely take chances. I have decided this is my year to do new and fun things and not think twice.
The second part is to blog about these experiences. I decided to do this so that at the end of the year I can look back and see what I have accomplished. I have had a another blog for several years and I love posting to that and reading others blogs...so I thought "What the heck...why not?" :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment